IREM S.p.A. focuses its attention on Health, Safety and Environment.
To that purpose, each action aims at:
- protecting the security of its direct and/or indirect personnel
- minimizing the risks for the workers and for the environment in all the workplaces
- supervising periodically the compliance with the measures adopted and propose any revisions
- intervening in case of necessity through preventive, prompt and/or corrective actions.
The whole staff IREM S.p.A. is self committed to the pursuing of such goals: on the one hand, the Top Management "believes that the application of technical safety and environment regulations, as well as the observance of the regulations in force and the regulations internal to the Company, are essential for preparing the ground for an effective prevention in terms of HSE". On the other hand, HSE Manager's task is to put into effect those policies also in compliance with the current regulations, from the management responsible on the basis of each level of competence, actively involved in the management and in the implementation of HSE Policy up to the employees, motivated and trained to prevent any accident, environmental damages and to develop safety – oriented attitude as well as environmental awareness.
As a guarantee of best practice IREM S.p.A. implements and puts in place a Work Safety Management compliant with the regulations in force, provided in the Safety Manual and in the Operative Instruction and Procedures as a support.
The safety management system has been certified by "DET NORSKE VERITAS" according the OHSAS 18001:2007 Guidelines and by KIWA NL according the SCC/VCA Petrochemical checklist.
The Environmental System adopted by IREM S.p.A. is regulated by the Environment Manual and by the procedures attached thereto.
Such procedures are subject to periodic revision in order to check the related adequacy as well as the continuous improvement in terms of Environmental impact and reduction of waste, consumptions and emissions.
The Environmental Manager ensures the implementation of the regulations related to the Environmental System involving in a direct and immediate way all the company staff.
Environmental System has been certified by " DET NORSKE VERITAS" according to the regulations UNI EN ISO 14001:2004-EMAS.
Client and Stakeholder satisfaction, as primary purpose of IREM S.p.A., has been pursued since 1987 by adopting a Quality Management System, together with a related Manual, aiming to the excellence in terms of effectiveness for the achievement of the goals and efficiency in the development of the Company processes.
Such system ensures:
- maximum commitment in the continuous growth of the Company performance both in the economic results and in the development of an organizational pattern always in progress;
- particular focus on the valorization of the Human Resources strengthening the already existing professional requirements and developing new competences through training and incentives;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations and law requirements in compliance with national and international rules;
- activity of management, spread and monitoring of the necessary information to the involvement of the personnel of all levels, from the Companies belonging to the Group to the subcontractors and suppliers.
The present System of quality has been certified by "DET NORSKE VERITAS" according to the regulations UNI EN ISO 9001.